Still Stopping Incorrectly
After yesterday I tried to fix the idea I came up with. So correctly determining for both entity and tile combined how many separating axis there are. If there is only one left, then we stop for a collision. However this didn’t work out in the end.

Old Is New Again
I did set back the old code and want to investigate and tinker with that now. As it has worked pretty well before. I hope to find out what I am missing and what is working so well for that version. However it turns out that in its current state it doesn’t work as well as before…

Last modified: August 1, 2023