Pixel Filtering
Tried to get the pixel filtering working during the train ride. It took me three trains or roughly one and a half hours. But, at the very end I managed to get it working. Again, doing the basic steps of solving coding problems. Analyse, experiment and solve by steps. So trivial, but so important and I didn’t do it enough before. Slowly getting it into my own routine.

It only filters the X axis now, so I do have to add it in for the Y axis. I want to remove and divides as well if possible to make the code a bit quicker. Since it runs for every pixel I draw that is important. Finally, I need to make sure the code still works when rotating the image. Which could give us a new issue to solve for the week 😛

Last modified: September 27, 2022