I’m not sure why the collision code is not working anymore. Yes I did change some positional stuff, but that is all sorted now. Which is also shown by collision working partially correctly and getting the right tiles back. However… Wait I think I got the problem haha.

Before the tiles positions where centered. However now they are in the bottom left corner. That I didn’t think of this before… The colliders of the tiles are all based on that center point. Yeah, not a surprise then that collision partially works. I am so stupid haha.

I did think about how to solve the rotation stuff while keeping the raycasting. I think it will become very complicated and error-prone if I go through with it. Not sure if it will even work out. So I may just debug the current system and see if that is solvable.

Last modified: June 22, 2023