Again collision… I’m still not done and it’s slowly driving me crazy. After the morning spending around an hour on it I couldn’t understand why stuff didn’t work. It was sticking, it was not working for the top and right side, it was simply broken.

Unfortunately I had less time than hoped on my way back home. Continued once I got home, but still stuff is not doing what I want. I went back to a very basic box checking routine. Guess what… it’s also not working. Apparently I am very very bad at this. I have a hard time debugging it. I’m really too tired now so continuing doesn’t help anyone. Maybe tomorrow I can have another fresh look at it.

Last modified: October 18, 2022